Below are answers to the most frequently asked questions about Metrc as a new operator in California.
What is the California Cannabis Track-and-Trace System?
The California Cannabis Track-and-Trace system (CCTT) is the supply chain system for tracking and monitoring commercial cannabis inventory and activity across the distribution chain that will allow California to fulfill its statutory mandate. In California, Franwell, Inc. Metrc software has been contracted to serve as the track-and-trace or seed-to-sale software.
How Does Roshi Help with Metrc Compliance in CA?
Roshi’s compliance management solution includes:
- The Roshi platform providers all cannabis operators with:
- Real-Time integration from Roshi to METRC
- Create items, strains, packages, stock adjustments, waste
- Create lab samples and transfers
- Create transfer manifest templates
- California operators also benefit from:
- Automated Cultivation Tax Tracking and Reporting
- Excise Tax Calculations
Where Can I Learn More About Metrc California?
- California Supplemental User Guide
- Update on California Production Environment
- New features in Metrc
- Transfer Restrictions based on Item Category; Item Categories for Capsules
Additional information on the CCTT-Metrc system will be published on the following websites, as it becomes available: