Last Modified: March 26, 2019
Roshi sells supply chain management solutions, not your personal data. We collect personal data in order to market, support and improve our products and services and to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations.
Scope of Policy
Personal Data We Collect
While Roshi focuses on business-to-business products, we may collect different types of personal data in connection with your use or prospective use of Roshi products and/or our relationship with you. We may associate that information with personal data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the choices you make, including your privacy settings and the products and features you use.
You have choices when it comes to the technology you use and the data you share. When we ask you to provide personal data, you can decline. Many Roshi products require some personal data. If you choose not to provide such data, you may not be able to use that Roshi product. Likewise, where we need personal data to enter into a contract with you, and you do not provide it, we will not be able to enter into the contract. Where providing the data is optional, and you choose not to share personal data, some features may not work or may not work as well for you.
When you use Roshi products, we may collect personal data within any of the following types of information:
- Name and contact data. Your name, email address, address, phone number, and similar data.
- Credentials. Passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for account access.
- Demographic data. Information such as your state of residence.
- Payment data. Data necessary to process payments, such as your credit card number and security code.
- Subscription and licensing data. Information about your subscriptions or licenses to Roshi products.
- Interactions and Performance Data. Information about your use of Roshi products. This may include data about your device and the Roshi product and features you use, including information about your hardware and software, connectivity and configuration data, the source from which the product was downloaded, your settings, and performance data.
- Content. Personal data may be contained in files, content and communications that you input, upload, receive and create in connection with a Roshi product.
- Feedback and other personal communications. Personal data may be included in your communications to us, including in the content of feedback, survey data, and product reviews.
Automatically Collected Information, Cookies and Similar Technologies
When you visit the Roshi website or use other Roshi products, we or our third-party service providers may collect general information of the sort that web browsers, servers and network operators typically make available. This includes things like your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, length of visit, pages viewed, operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data, crashes, system activity, hardware settings, the date and time of requests and other usage data. If you contact us over the telephone, we may also log information such as your phone number, forwarding calls, and types of calls.
Roshi does not utilize technology to “track” your online activities across third-party websites other than standard information such as referring/exit pages for links to/from the Roshi website.
Roshi and our third-party service providers may use technologies such as “cookies” and “web beacons” to automatically collect information from you when you use Roshi products. We might use such technologies to analyze trends, administer and track the use of Roshi products, remember user settings or personalize your experience with a Roshi product, improve the functionality of Roshi products, and better understand product and Internet usage. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your computer or device by configuring your browser to not accept cookies, to notify you when a cookie is being placed on your hard drive, or to delete cookies after a visit. Some features of Roshi products may not function as intended if you reject cookies.
How We Use the Personal Data We Collect
We may use your personal data to:
- Provide you with Roshi products, communicate with you about and provide support for Roshi products, and to fulfill any contractual obligations we may have with you.
- Manage and verify your account and the identity of users of Roshi products.
- Analyze your use of Roshi products in order to operate, maintain and improve Roshi products, and to create new products.
- Communicate with you about additional products, events, beta tests, user groups, promotions and other matters that we believe to be of interest to you.
- Perform data analyses (including market and consumer research and trend analyses).
- Address network and systems integrity and security issues.
- Protect, investigate and deter fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
- Fulfill our legal, regulatory and tax regulatory obligations.
- Comply with any law, legal or dispute resolution process, law enforcement or government request, or national security requirement.
- For any other legal, business, or marketing purposes not inconsistent with the terms of this policy.
When We Share Your Personal Data
Roshi does not sell your personal data to third parties.
We may share your personal data with our third-party technology and other service providers, business partners, and subcontractors who use the information in connection with the hosting, development, operation, support, and marketing of Roshi products and systems or otherwise in connection with our internal business functions. Roshi requires our third-party service providers to have reasonable safeguards in place to protect your personal data consistent with applicable law.
We may also share your personal data:
- To investigate or report suspected fraud, unauthorized or illegal activity or for identity verification.
- When we believe that such disclosure is reasonably necessary or appropriate in connection with:
- Fulfilling our legal and regulatory obligations, including but not limited to any cannabis or tax regulatory reporting obligations;
- Enforcing or protecting our contractual rights, policies, terms and conditions, or property rights, or to protect any rights of third parties; or
- Responding to an emergency or protecting your safety or the safety of others.
- To comply with any law, legal or dispute resolution process, law enforcement or government request, or national security requirement.
- In connection with any sale or prospective merger, acquisition, business combination or joint venture, or any sale of all or any part of our business or assets.
- When you consent to such disclosure or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary to complete any transaction with you or to provide any Roshi product you have requested or purchased.
Roshi implements reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into due account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we expressly disclaim any liability arising from unauthorized access to your personal data. If you have any questions about our security, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Managing Your Personal Data
If you have previously signed up to receive marketing and promotional information about Roshi products, and no longer wish to receive these communications, you may opt-out through the “unsubscribe” link included in each email.
If you would like more information about whether we hold any of your personal data, or if you want to request any correction or deletion of your personal data, please email us at privacy@Roshi.com.
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements, as well as for a period of time thereafter where we have an ongoing legitimate commercial interest in retaining such information. We may retain anonymized data indefinitely.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may request, pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, information regarding the disclosure of your personal data by Roshi or its affiliates to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
No Use by Children
Roshi products are not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personal data from persons under the age of 13. We request that such individuals do not provide personal data to us.
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time by posting the modified policy to our website. When we make only minor modifications, we may do so without notifying you. If we make changes to this policy that we believe materially impact the privacy of your personal data, we will notify you either by means of a notice on our website prior to the change becoming effective or by sending an email to the address specified in your account.
We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices. The “Last Modified” date at the top of this policy will allow you to quickly know when the last changes were made.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.